like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

All Creation Testifies

I find it really funny that Jod posted an email about God's amazing creation because that has been on my list of things to post about. I like to share about good things on this blog, though most of you already know about them since you have experienced many of the same things I have and learned about the same things. The good thing I would like to tell you about today is the Blue Planet DVD series put out by The British Broadcasting Company and The Discovery Channel. It is a series on creatures in the ocean. I know that you are thinking "What! She is recommending a nature show." I usually don't watch them but this series is amazing. You see God's amazing creative power and His purposeful design. These creatures are amazing and what is really amazing is that we still haven't even seen the bottom of the ocean.
The good thing I would like to see but that hasn't been created yet is a film on the bugs of Israel. I am always amazed as I do yard work here how many different bugs there are here. I see so many bugs that I have never seen in America. There are all different shapes, colors, and sizes. Sometimes one wall is covered with moths of such variety that you can't help but reflect on God's amazing power and remember that God created everything. It would be facinating to learn more about each one because I am sure that all the information would lead us to praise God all the more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home