like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Odd Humor in Life

I love to laugh. I find really odd things amusing. Today as I walked to church I saw a tree I had trimmed. I laughed to myself as I passed it because it was butchered. It looked horrible. You wouldn't think that trimming a tree would be that difficult. I also laughed today as someone used a trick pen which shocks you as a prank on me. They found the pen hilarious (It was a little boy). What I found hilarious was that I tried it at least four times before saying, "That kind of hurts." I just kept trying to get the pen to work over and over again as someone said to me, "Try to push harder."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home