like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Here!

I just wanted to let you all know that I made it safely to Israel. I arriveed last night and settled in. Today I started looking over all the files that tell me how to do my job. The task looks daunting. I keep reminding myself of God's faithfulness in the past when He placed me in positions beyond my ability. He is faithful and that is what gets me joyfully through the day.

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us know Jenn! I have grown increasingly excited for you over the past few weeks and am praising the Lord that you're there. My prayer for you now is that you will run strong for the Lord with a heart to be pleasing in His sight =) I love you friend and I can't wait to see you!! Tell Bill and Steph that I said HI!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Ah Kintner... good to hear from you. You're going to do a great job--I have no doubt of that. One step at a time, my friend. Rome wasn't built in a day... ! Now could I be any more cliche than that? Ha ha. But I know how you're feeling... I'm feeling a bit like that myself right now with all I need to learn over the course of this next semester! But don't worry, the profs don't expect you to be perfect and they will help you understand all that you need to know and do. Love you buddy... don't forget to email your phone number. Will be in touch...

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn...I got your box with the blog site- so here I am, just in time to see that you arrived safely. I have been thinking and praying for you often.
I am looking forward to using that phone card. (Hint, need the number).
I love you and miss you terribly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home