like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Spreading out & Coming Together

Wow, Jenn K. is the post Master in my opinion. Sorry that I have been tragically silent. I have spent the last few days and weeks wrapping up my time in Canada as I was up there with my parents visiting relatives--in particularly my dear grandparents.

As I write this, I'm in a Super 8 Motel in Ashland, Oregan... in our 2nd day of travel back down to California. As I write this, Jenn is in the air on her way to Tel Aviv, Israel and ultimately the IBEX campus outside of Jerusalem. Most people would probably think her crazy... except for me... who partly wishes I was flying with her. But for now, I'm on my way back to be closer again to our more silent member of this blog... the "other Jen. =) While I'm sure that this next semester will be a busy one for both of us, I look forward to connecting again with her and the times of fellowship that always are a treasured part of that.

So... not too much news from southern Oregan, but I just wanted to post and say that I am thankful for dear friends who are both close and across the world. I'm also so thankful for family, and I know that being with them has been a wonderful part of the summer for all three of us.

Jenn K... we're praying your flight through, and we can't wait for your first post from Israel. Talk to you all again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home