like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Great Post Jenn!

Jenn, Thanks! So good for all of life, and also specifically for me right now as I work on my DS and online courses. They are "just" gen-ed, but I am finding them interesting (most of the time). Even so, sometimes I find myself doing them just to get the job done. And the job does indeed need to get done as a part of my being faithful, but it's good to learn now because, like you said, you just NEVER KNOW what God will have you doing in the future. So thanks so much for the great reminders. It's so good to hear that you're having time to think over those things as you see God at work there in Peru. Carry on whole-heartedly friend, with joy! We love and miss you.
-jodi

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jod,
THanks. I'm glad you are enjoying your classes. I have one paper and one assingment to do when I get home and then I will be done with school and only just really beginning my education. Did you get my email about how many things in a foreign country remind me of you?
Love ya, Jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home