like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Differences in Sleep

I already mentioned in a previous post some differences at meal time now I'll tell you that I sleep different too. I am actually tired at the end of the day. It is a good feeling of tired. It is the feeling in my muscles and bones that I have worked. Sleep really feels like a gift from God. I'm reminded here that I am much more lazy in America. Not that that is true of America as a whole but it is true of me when I am surrounded by the comforts afforded in America. I think part of that feeling that I have worked comes from the exercise I get here without even trying. If I run errands it usually involves climbing a hill or climbing many stairs. Have I mentioned lately I am very thankful to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home