like-minded friends...

...This blog has been created between three like-minded friends who desire to spur one another on to loving Christ more. Join us in our journey! ... Philippians 2:2-11 ...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Iron Sharpens Iron

(Also written in Peru but never posted)
I just wanted to tell ya'll how thankful I am for you. While reading in Proverbs 27 I was reminded of that. I'm so glad God chooses to work in people through people. I am very thankful to have you in my life and for your wise counsel and input.
Prov. 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.
Prov. 27:9 Oil and perfume make the heart glad and the sweetness of a friend comes from His earnest counsel.
Prov. 27:17 Iron sharpens iron and one man sharpens another.

--POSTED BY JENN

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, guys, what a great idea! I just wandered onto your blog through a link from Carly's... I'm glad I found it! I sure miss you guys, and reading your posts made me remember just how much. It was such a blessing to read through some of what the Lord has been teaching you this summer. And then I got near the bottom Jodi and saw your picture and comment to me and you made me get all teary-eyed (I know, I know, I'm turning into an emotional basketcase). I just wanted to let you guys know how much I treasure each of you and our time together last year. It was unforgettable, and you are unforgettable. I will always treasure our friendship, and I'm so glad for this little blog to keep updated on your lives! I hope you don't mind me peeking in once in awhile =-) Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home